The Hollister VaPro touchless intermittent catheter
Chair Stuff Sales Ltd. is a medical supply company based in Vancouver BC that services BC and beyond. We have a diverse customer base which includes able bodied people, seniors, and people with disabilities. We work closely with our client base offering exceptional customer service in helping our clients navigate our large list of suppliers. We have been supplying British Columbia, and in some cases all of Canada, since 2001. Our service is to assist with questions, provide customers with additional resources, and do what it takes to make sure you get the correct supplies you need direct to your door.
We stock and can supply you with:
bowel and bladder supplies
specialty items such as compression garments, bath benches, gel pads, etc.
The Latest Chair Stuff Bulletin
The medical supply field is constantly changing. At Chair Stuff we can help you navigate the choices, as well as help you pick products that are suitable to your needs and those of your heatlh care team. Here you will find featured products, sale products, and our large list of suppliers and manufacturers.
Not only do the majority of Chair Stuff staff members have a disability, but we also have a number of professionals and peers with a vast range of knowledge who we share and talk with regularly. This allows us to be knowledgeable, empathetic, and up-to-date.
The Chair Stuff Bulletin (CSB) is a monthly, one-pager publication that will have a number of features to keep you in touch with sale products, industry related news and research, and health information all spiced with a wee bit of humour. Subscribe to the CSB!
Looking for things to do within BC? We compile a monthly events list of from a number of sources: SCI-BC, BC Wheelchair Sports, Tetra, Disabled Sailing, BCMOS, VAMS, iCORD, etc...and we are always looking to expand. Let us know if you spot a source!
At Chair Stuff, we "get it":
- the understanding that due to difficult circumstances you may need your products now
- that discretion is needed in the delivery of your products
- an understanding of issues facing individuals with disabilities such as financial difficulties and challenges with your personal routine
- knowledge that the medical supply field is rapidly changing and that you may need help in navigating the many options available
- the personal experience in using products that may provide ideas on techniques or strategies to help you manage your personal routine
- that we have the empathy and a true understanding that you do not need to feel ashamed or embarrassed about bladder or continence issues - we've been there!
- a strong knowledge of local resources such as the education sessions at GF Strong, SCI-BC, BCWCS, or The Sam Sullivan Disability Foundation